HP Plotter DesignJet T520 Printer
Fast and professional results
• Achieve accurate lines, sharp details up to 2400 dpi from the first print with a long-life printhead.
• Process complex files at high speeds, D print in 35 seconds, thanks to 1 GB RAM and HP-GL/2 technology.
• Deliver architectural designs, maps, photos, and presentations with consistent, high-quality results.
• Help reduce downtime and improve productivity by using Original HP inks.
Easy and convenient printing
• The intuitive, full-color, 4.3-inch touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
• Rely on true print previews from the driver to complete your work quickly and accurately.
• Print up to 36 inches wide, with a built-in B+ tray and frontloading roll.
• Easily set up your printer and connect everyone in your studio, thanks to built-in Wi Fi
Print from virtually anywhere
• Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually any where
• Access and print projects when you're away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share
• Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share
• Email projects to your HP Designjet T520 ePrinter and print, thanks to its Web connectivity features
|Functions:||Print Black and Color|
|Print Technology:||Thermal Inkjet|
|Software:||Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32/64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista®:(32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bitonly): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows Server support is provided via the command line installer and supports Win Server 2008 R2 and higher. Apple® OS X:Sierra (v10.12), El Capitan (v10.11), Yosemite (v10.10); 1.5 GB available hard disk space, Internet required, USB. Linux|
|Connectivity:||Interfaces (standard) Fast Ethernet (100Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, Wi-Fi Print languages (standard) HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, HP PCL 3 GUI, JPEG, CALS G4 Drivers (included) HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows® (optimized for AutoCAD 2000 and higher); HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X.|
|Power Supply Required:||220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/-3 Hz), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz);|
|Power Consumption:||< 35 watts (printing), < 4.5 watts (powersave), < 0.3 watts (standby) Input voltage (auto ranging) 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 1200 mA max|
Write Your Own Review