HP Ink Tank 315 All-in-One Printer
Special Price ₵950.00 Regular Price ₵1,100.00
Easily print at high volumes for an extremely low cost-per-page,1 with a reliable, spill-free ink system. Print up to 8,000 pages colour or 6,000 pages black,2 and produce exceptional quality
More for less
· Print thousands of pages with high-capacity ink tank system.
· Print up to 8,000 pages with a set of HP colour bottles or up to 6,000 pages with an HP black ink bottle
· Print high volumes at an extremely low cost-per-page with this high-capacity ink tank system
No mess, No waste
· Easily refill your ink tank system with spill-free, resealable bottles.
· Easily monitor ink levels and replenish Original HP ink when you want.
· Transparent ink tanks allow you to print with confidence.
Exceptional HP quality
· Count on darker, crisper text, time after time.
· Count on HP Original inks for photos that last up to 22 times longer.
· Create borderless brochures, flyers, photos, and other documents that look great right in your office.
· Get the features you need for work and other tasks with copy and scan functions.
|Functions:||Print, Copy, Scan|
|Print Speed:||Black (A4): Up to 16 ppm; Colour (A4): Up to 4 ppm|
|Print Technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Software:||Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, Windows Vista®,Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): Windows Server 2008 32-bit (SP1 or greater), Windows Server 2008 64-bit (SP1 or greater), Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit (SP1), Windows Server 2012 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2016 , OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan, macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X)|
|Connectivity:||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port|
|Power Supply Required:||: Input voltage: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). High voltage: Input voltage 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz)|
|Power Consumption:||10 watts maximum, 0.07 watts (Off), 2.1 watts (Standby), 0.88 watt (Sleep)|
Write Your Own Review