HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M176n Printer
Special Price ₵1,700.00 Regular Price ₵2,000.00
This affordable MFP brings vibrant colour printing in-house, and boosts productivity with printing, copying, and scanning on a shared network. Enable easy printing from smartphones, tablets, and laptops at work, home, or on the go.
Small size, big value
· Control made easy. Just start printing, quick and easy with the simple control panel.
· Hit the ground running. Get started fast with HP Smart Install no CD needed.
· Go from zero to the first print out in a matter of seconds.
· Speed through document tasks. Set the pace for success with an MFP that prints, copies, and scans fast.
All in One, One for All
· Easily copy both sides of a two-sided ID or other small document onto the front of a single-page.
Print on your terms
· Print from virtually anywhere with Apple Air Print
· Print from your mobile device with built-in print capability or the HP ePrint app and software
|Functions:||Print, Copy, Scan; AiO multitasking supported: Yes|
|Print Speed:||Black (A4): Up to 16 ppm; Colour (A4): Up to 4 ppm|
|Memory:||Standard: 128 MB NAND Flash, 128 MB DRAM; Maximum: 256 MB NAND Flash, 256 MB DRAM|
|Software:||Full software installs supported on: Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64 bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher); Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) (SP1), Windows Server 2008 (Standard Edition), Windows Server 2008 (Enterprise Edition), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit) (SP1 or higher), Windows XP (64-bit) (SP2 or higher); Mac OS X v 10.6.8 or higher; Linux: Please check Linux on-line support: hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/install.html|
|Connectivity:||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port; Easy-access USB Built-in Wi-Fi; Authentication via WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA Enterprise; Encryption via AES or TKIP; WPS; Wireless Direct Printing; No|
|Power Supply Required:||Input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz); Input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz) (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier|
|Power Consumption:||300 watts (Printing), 140 watts (Copying), 8.3 watts (Ready), 1.0 watt (Sleep/Auto-Off), 0.6 watts (Manual-Off)|
Write Your Own Review